Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Pea Soup
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, well chopped
- 10 sm-med cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, plus more to serve
- 3 tablespoons ghee or sunflower oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 1/2 cups good-tasting vegetable stock or water
- 3 1/2 cups / 500 g / 18 oz shelled fresh or frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves, slivered
- pan-fried paneed, queso fresco, or haloumi, cut into tiny cubes - optional
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?