Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Papaya Salad
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimp (optional)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh hot green chilies, such as Thai chilies, serranos, or jalapenos
- 1½ cups shredded green papaya, or 1 cup shredded cabbage plus ½ cup shredded carrots
- 12 green beans or 3 Asian yard-long beans, trimmed to 1-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar or sugar
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted, salted peanuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 58kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|