Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Olive Gnocchi
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or clarified butter
- scant 3/4 cup / 180 ml vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml heavy cream
- 1 2/3 cup / 200 g green olives, pitted and chopped
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound store-bought gnocchi, either fresh or packaged
- top with: fried capers, bread crumbs, toasted almonds, and/or chives
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?