Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 3 large or 5 medium sized potatoes), peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 3 sprigs of thyme (or a couple teaspoons dried thyme in a small boquet garni bag or tied up with cheesecloth
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley, leaves chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 green onions (scallions), white and green parts chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 Tbsp butter (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?