Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Lentil Spread
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled carrot
- 3 small sprigs thyme
- 2 small sprigs rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup French green lentils or brown lentils (8 ounces), rinsed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?