Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup peanut oil, lard or other vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning (see below)
- 1 ham hock (optional)
- 10 cups water
- 3 pounds assorted greens (i.e. kale, collards, mustard greens, turnip greens, spinach, chard, parsley, dandelion greens, beet greens), chopped (about 14 cups)
- 1 pound smoked andouille sausage (optional)
- File powder to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp sweet paprika
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?