Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Green Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package pappardelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 crown broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons reserved pasta water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|