Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Goddess Spinach Dip
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces thawed frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- Accompaniment: crackers or crudits
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?