Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated extra large biscuit dough
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 roasted green chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.8g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|