Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Curry Broth
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, clarified butter, or olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 small serrano chile peppers, thinly sliced (see head notes)
- 3 lemongrass stalks, minced (see head notes!)
- a 1 1/2-inch piece of ginger, peeled then grated
- 8 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml freshly squeezed lime juice & a bit of zest
- 6 - 7 cups / 1.5 liters / 1.5 quarts good-tasting vegetable broth
- 12 ounces / 340 g tofu, cut into tiny cubes
- 6 oz tofu cubes + 6 oz yuba skins, cut into thin strips
- kernels from 2 ears of corn
- 4 handfuls of torn spinach, stems trimmed
- a small handful of each of the following: fresh mint, fresh cilantro, fresh basil, all chopped just before serving and combined in a small bowl
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?