Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chili and Corn Dip
- 1 1/2 cups whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|