Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chili Stew
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|