Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile and Chicken Stew
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts and thighs
- 1 small bunch cilantro, trimmed, stems and leaves separated
- 2 large onions, chopped, divided
- 1 head of garlic, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 pound tomatillos, husked
- 4 Italian frying peppers
- 4 poblano or Hatch chiles
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Steamed rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?