Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Stew
- 2 tablespoons lard
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1½ pounds lamb shoulder, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1½ pounds pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 18 long, medium-hot, green chile peppers, stemmed, seeded, and deveined
- 1½ to 2 cups Chicken Stock
- Zest of 1 lemon, cut into julienne and finely diced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 662kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (92%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|