Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Stew
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups water
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|