Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Spinach Quiche
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|