Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Puff
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|