Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Cornbread
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups of chopped, roasted green chiles (Anaheim or Hatch) (2 7-ounce cans of whole green chiles, drained, chopped)
- 1 cup corn (frozen is fine)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?