Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile Cheese Ball
- 4 large Anaheim chile peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|