Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Chile-Pork Pozole
- 1 1/4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless pork loin, diced
- 1/2 cup drained hominy (or drained canned corn)
- 1/2 cup diced green poblano pepper
- 3 ounces canned tomatillos, diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons dark chili powder
- 2 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?