Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can of chopped tomatoes, or 2 pounds fresh tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 pound green beans, topped and cut into 2-inch lengths
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|