Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Toasted Walnuts and Dried-Cherry Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper plus additional (for sprinkling)
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed slender green beans (such as haricots verts)
- 1/2 cup walnuts,
- , chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?