Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Pickled-Onion Relish
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?