Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Miso and Almonds
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions, dark-green parts only, divided
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Japanese prepared hot mustard (not wasabi), or 1 tablespoon English mustard powder mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?