Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Garlic Black Bean Sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 9 ounces green beans, ends trimmed off
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2" piece of ginger finely minced
- 3 green onions, white parts minced separately from green parts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fermented black beans (or 1 tablespoon black bean sauce)
- 3.5 ounces ground pork
- 1 teaspoon doubanjiang (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?