Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans with Almonds and Caramelized Shallots
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|