Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1 pound green beans
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?