Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans in Mustard Sauce
- 1 pound green beans, boiled and drained (reserve cooking water)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Green bean cooking water + enough milk to total ¾ cup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mild yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?