Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans and Zucchini with Sauce Verte
- 1/3 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, stem end trimmed
- 12 ounces zucchini, halved lengthwise, each half cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?