Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans With Shallot Dressing
- 1 slice bacon
- 1/2 pound thin French green beans (haricots verts)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon bacon drippings
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|