Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans Sauteed with Wild Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ pound chanterelles or other wild mushrooms, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds haricots verts or green beans, trimmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|