Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Beans Italiano
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|