Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean and Walnut Salad
- ½ cup ground walnuts
- 2 medium-size cloves garlic, crushed n a garlic press
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut crosswise in half
- ½ medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|