Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean and Toasted Walnut Salad with Creamy Umeboshi Dressing
- 1½ cups (about ¾ pound) seitan strips (1½ x ½ inches)
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ red onion, sliced very thin
- 1½ pounds green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons umeboshi paste
- ½ cup plain soymilk or Rice Dream beverage
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil or safflower oil
- ½ teaspoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?