Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean and Shiitake Tempura with Ponzu Mayonnaise
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon red or white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Ponzu Lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 quarts peanut oil
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour (or cornstarch)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold seltzer water
- 1/2 pound green beens, trimmed
- 4 ounces (about 8 medium) shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps cut in half
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?