Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean & Tomato Salad with Lime & Sesame Dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp (packed) brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes, cut in halves or quarters
- InstructionsFor the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?