Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Stew
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|