Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Slaw
- 2 small handfuls (about 1/2 cup) golden raisins
- 1 cup / 240 ml Moscato / sweet white wine
- yolk of one hard-boiled egg
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche or heavy cream
- 1/3 cup / 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 a small cabbage, cored and shredded very finely
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 big handfuls green beans or haricot verts, very thinly sliced and cooked in a pot of boiling salted water for 20 seconds, drained (well) immediately, and cooled under cold running water.
- A big handful of arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls (about 3/4 cup) toasted walnut halves
- 2 handfuls of torn rustic bread, pan-toasted until golden in a big splash of olive oil
- A bit of shaved pecorino cheese
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?