Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Salad with Radishes and Prosciutto
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 8 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 1 3-ounce package thinly sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons aged Sherry
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 2-to 3-ounce wedge ricotta salata (salted dry ricotta cheese)*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?