Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Salad with Feta
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked al dente and cut in half
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|