Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Salad With Walnuts, Fennel, and Goat Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for the water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced into half-moons (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 4-ounce log fresh goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?