Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean, Corn, and Coconut Stir-Fry ()
- 3/4 cup grated dried unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 small fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, slit lengthwise with stem end intact
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 15 to 20 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 1 pound green beans, thinly sliced crosswise (1/4 inch)
- 3 ears corn, kernels cut from cobs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?