Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Cheddar Chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 20 ounces fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.4g|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|