Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 pounds green beans , ends trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed and cut into small dice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1 quart) whole milk , at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?