Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean Blue Cheese Salad
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|