Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Bean, Basil, and Radish Salad
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 pound fresh fillet green beans
- 1 bunch radishes, cut into wedges (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup thin shavings Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|