Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Apple and Celery Salad with Walnuts and Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch celery with leaves
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, quartered, cored; each quarter cut into 2 wedges, then thinly sliced crosswise into triangle shapes
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?