Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Apple Sangria
- 2 green apples (such as Granny Smith), cored, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Zest of 1 orange, removed in long strips with a vegetable peeler
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 1 750-ml. bottle Spanish red wine
- 1 cup (about) club soda
- Orange slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?