Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil butter spread (such as Smart Balance®)
- 1/2 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons green tea powder (matcha)
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|