Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greek-style chickpea & parsley salad
- 400g tin chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- red onion , cut into thin wedges
- cucumber , halved lengthways and sliced diagonally
- a small bunch flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese , crumbled
- a small handful basil leaves , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?